Already know what Zephyr is and how to use it? Good. This page is for you.
If not, continue on to the Quickstart guide.
- Install Goliothctl — you'll use it to interact with Golioth.
- Log In/Sign Up by running
- Create a project to hold your device with
golioth project create.
- Provision your embedded device with
- Create a west workspace that contains the golioth module:
west init -m [email protected]:golioth/zephyr.git --mr main zephyrproject/
pip3 install -r zephyr/scripts/requirements.txt
- Setup your toolchain of choice with
- Build the hello sample in
zephyrproject/modules/lib/golioth/samples/helloand flash it to an internet-enabled device. See the Flashing a device with Samples page.
goliothctl logs --interval 10mto see the pings made by your device!