The Golioth Console provides a web-based configuration tool for managing your devices. In this section we will walk through the provisioning process for a device. However, for a wholistic understanding it's good to know that the console is a powerful tool you can use to:
- Create and manage projects
- Provision your fleet of hardware, organized by projects and tags
- View and query device logs and LightDB Stream
- View and change persistent data in LightDB
- Manage Over-the-Air (OTA) updates for firmware and other assets
- Manage API keys (REST, WebSockets, etc.)
While everything you do in the Console can also be accomplished via the Golioth Command Line Tools, we recommend beginning with the console.